Seeking: Full-time Marketing Manager with design skills and a passion for food
Eat Well Embrace Life is a national hummus brand with headquarters in Austin, TX. They are growing quickly and are looking for strong talent to help support the sales & marketing plans. They're a great company to work for: great people, great products and lots of fun stuff on the horizon.
They're looking for a Marketing Manager to cover the following responsibilities:
- Teamwork – working closely with the Director of Marketing to “relaunch” a new brand in Q1 2017!
- Collateral management – Designing and producing assets across a wide array of programs (demos, sales materials, in-store.)
- Social Media management – Contributing to the 2017 social media strategy and owning the calendar, content and production of the brand’s social media presence across platforms.
- Media – Executing media buys for digital content.
- PR – Contributing to plans for traditional, influencer and experiential PR plans.
- Manage internal administrative tasks – oversee coupon program, manage billing and reconciling to budget, approve packaging.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Have 2-3 years in marketing roles with progressive responsibilities. (Ideally an agency background.)
- Possess a “consumers first” mindset. Always thinking about our end consumer and their needs.
- Are skilled at planning, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Proficient in art direction and design to do creative work in-house.
- Have a naturally curious, proactive attitude. Joy in trying new things, contacting new people, exploring new opportunities.
- Have strong attention to detail (proofreading, responding to small requests, “keeping all the balls in the air”)
- Are proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Above average Power Point skills preferred.
Please send your resume and a brief note to Kristin.Garro@eatwellbrands.com.