SEEKING: Graphic Designer for Umbel
Umbel is searching for a new Graphic Designer to cultivate, curate and champion the Umbel brand. We’re looking for a designer who loves to work across mediums and departments to create to designs that just work. Bonus points if you geek out on marketing, tacos & technology.
What skills & experience you need to have:
- Expert level understanding of Keynote. You should have examples of past pitch decks you’re proud of at your fingertips.
- Brilliant communicator. A big part of this job is being a great listener and quickly translating complicated concepts into finished and easy-to-read/see/understand designs that play across web, mobile, print, & desktop.
- Creator of great creative content — from infographic design to white papers and landing pages to explainer videos to email templates.
- Lead generation focused web design. In depth knowledge of creating and testing pages that convert is key.
- UI geek. Curiosity and tenacity with providing product user-interface & experience from a brand, design and usability perspective.
- Focus on creating templates and design resources that everyone across the company can use. Part of this job is empowering the whole company to confidently employ the brand in their day to day work.
- Probably obvious, but you should live/breath/eat Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign. Or Sketch, if that’s how you roll.