SEEKING: Intern for Austin Learnshop
Austin Learnshop seeks a creative, enthusiastic event and workshop co-coordinator.
This is an unpaid internship with potential for a paid position as the company grows, and for completion of events/learnshops. This position requires 10-15 hours per week to start, and allows lots of flexibility to work the hours that fit your schedule and from wherever you’d like too!
What is Austin Learnshop? They are a new organization in town with the mission of creating fun learning experiences for Austinites led by local creatives. They put on workshops (Or learnshops) for people to get together in a social setting and learn a new skill or hobby.
This position works closely with the founder and job responsibilities may include:
- Finding new learnshop teachers or class ideas
- hosting events to ensure they run smoothly
- organizing materials for events
- posting to social media
- takes photos of events, editing photos
- running class promotions
- creating feedback surveys
- updating the website
You are the right candidate for the position if you:
- love learning
- are creative and innovative
- love meeting new people
- have customer service or social media experience
- are interested in being on the ground floor of a new and growing organization
- like working from home
- have worked with photoshop, mail chimp, or done any web design (not required - all teachable!)
Interested? Please shoot them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a short description of why are you are interested in the position and what strengths you’d like to bring to the organization.