Join The Chix of Texas Keeper Cider + SPUN Ice Cream + Anjore for the third installment of their "Chix Dinner Series". This time, they're switching it up with brunch, or Brinner, as they call it in Chixland.
Come for the cause. Stay for the dope menu, brought to you by the chix of Texas Keeper Cider, SPUN Ice Cream and Anjore:
- Chix Fried Chicken in a Waffle Cone: Texas Keeper Cider-brined fried chicken with Anjore schmaltz gravy in a SPUN hot sauce waffle cone
- Chix French Toast: SPUN challah, spiced with Anjore garam masala custard, meyer lemon curd, lemon maple syrup, bacon powder (option to add brown butter ice cream, a fried egg, or bacon)
- Chix Veg Eggs: Anjore soft scrambled farm eggs, paneer, roasted seasonal veg and cider chutney (available dairy free, gluten free)
They'll even brunch up the drank with a special creamsicle cider-mosa and plenty of Texas Keeper Cider on tap.
All genders, ages and dogs on leashes welcome.
The cause? GirlForward Austin, which supports local refugee girls through its programming and mentoring. Bonus points for bringing any of the following items to help them out:
- General office supplies
- Toilet paper, paper towels (cleaning supplies for Camp GirlForward)
- Feminine hygiene products (particularly pads for Camp GirlForward)
- Books for Camp GirlForward 2017: Ms. Marvel Vol 1-3, The Breadwinner, Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass, Copper Sun