Every small (or large!) business owner needs an e-book in his or her arsenal. E-books are the perfect tool for:
- Showcasing your expertise
- Building your brand
- Converting potential clients
- Recruiting top hires
- Spreading an important message
- and generally, Networking like a boss!
It's not quite as easy as it seems, however, to write, publish, and distribute an e-book. Where do you start and how the heck do you get to a polished, accessible final product?
In this three-hour workshop, facilitated by Jess Hagemann of Cider Spoon Stories, you'll learn how to:
- Generate content in your area of expertise
- Structure that content
- Create catchy titles, subtitles, and headers
- Build a book layout (text only) in Microsoft Word
- Upload that book to Amazon's Kindle platform
- Design a cover using Amazon Kindle
- Integrate Amazon e-commerce into your existing website
- Drive user traffic to your Amazon page
Note: This class will cover Amazon Kindle only, and may not be applicable to Barnes & Noble, iBook, or other e-book platforms. You do not need to have a book written to take this class; it is expected that you will apply what you learn in class on your own time.
Please bring a notebook/pen or charged laptop/tablet. Handouts and light refreshments provided. For more information click here.