SEEKING: Web Designer/Developer
Code Love Creative, a web design studio who works with wellness professionals and creative entrepreneurs is currently looking for a web designer/developer for ongoing contract work. The position is part-time and project-based.
The ideal candidate is an experienced web developer who is also a talented web designer with an understanding of branding, digital strategy and marketing.
- Intermediate level experience with Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Experience with digital design for web(understanding of responsive/mobile design)
- Understanding of branding and marketing strategies in design
- Intermediate level experience with Wordpress theme development (understanding of best practices, how to use child themes, etc)
- Understanding of responsive web development and experience cross-browser testing
Austin residents preferred. This is a remote position but it would be great if you're available to attend 2-3 in-person meetings a month.
If you're interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, portfolio/examples of work and the answers to the following questions:
- How many hours a week/month are you available?
- Are you available long-term?
- How many years of experience do you have with web design? Please explain.
- How many years of experience do you have with web development? Please explain.
- Where do you see yourself in your career 5 years from now?
- Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this position?
- What are your favorite types of projects to work on?
- What's your favorite music to listen to while working? (Selfishly need some suggestions.)
- Anything else you'd like to share?
Taylor will reach out to schedule a phone call if it seems like we'll be a good fit.