The Refinery is looking for Interns
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
February 1 - May 15, 2018
D E T A I L S :
- We’re looking for someone who is available to work about 10-15 hrs/week
- You'll be shadowing + working underneath Dani, our Director of Creative + Community Experience and Hayley, our Founder + CEO.
- You will get to work on-site at our brand new space located in the heart of downtown Austin!
- We’re very flexible with school schedules + can provide college credit if applicable!
- You'll have some pretty amazing perks — lots of free meals + coffee, invites to exclusive events, member-only perks, and more!
T H I N G S T H A T W I L L H E L P Y O U G E T T H E J O B :
- Vivacious people person!
- Strong understanding of our brand personality
- Fluent + proficient in google sheets, docs & drive + Squarespace
- Huge plus if you have experience in facilities management, sales or HR
- Knowledgable or willing to learn Habu, our backend coworking management system
- Strong written + communication skills
- Self motivated + entrepreneurial minded
- Great conceptual thinker + enjoys brainstorming creative ideas and concepts
- Always looking for better ways to do anything and everything
- Believes in our core values: Empowerment, Collaboration, Community, Connection + Sustainability
T H I N G S Y O U W I L L B E R E S P O N S I B L E F O R :
- Assist with reception duties at The Refinery :: Greeting members + Giving tours of the space for prospective members and event venue renters
- Assist with facilities management :: Ordering supplies when low, assisting members with conference room booking & coordinating catered meetings
- Develop and facilitate programming and partnerships that help grow the internal member community as well as engage with the outside community
- Random awesome things that only really cool interns get to be a part of
H O W T O A P P L Y :
Send an email over to Dani at email@example.com + say hi! Include a short description of yourself, a link to your portfolio + a copy of your resume. We can't wait to hear from you!
Click here for more information.