Signal Hill is seeking a Creative Intern!
Are you driven to explore, learn, create? Let’s talk.
Signal Hill seeks a highly motivated student who wants to use his or her skills in design, marketing or public relations to help nonprofit and social-purpose organizations fulfill their missions by leading through story.
The part-time, paid internship (February 2018 - April 2016) is an opportunity to explore new marketing strategies, learn more about the art of communication, and create meaningful channels for stories to be shared.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- College junior or senior, or recent graduate, with coursework completed in public relations or design;
- Strong writing skills;
- Knowledge of Associated Press style;
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet deadlines with limited supervision;
- Ability to coordinate assignments with multiple team members and provide timelines and progress reports to clients;
- Interest in nonprofits and social-purpose companies;
- Interest in learning corporate branding, marketing and public relations practices, specifically for the nonprofit sector;
- Ability to pitch creative ideas;
- Experience with social media;
- Knowledge of basic research techniques;
- Ability to assess the value of information and interpret to clients and team members;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Ability to quickly learn new applications;
- Motivation to create exceptional experiences for clients; and
- Passion to help our company grow.
Please send cover letter, resume, two references and two writing samples to email@example.com. The application deadline is February 2.
Signal Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Click here for more information.