Fail Jewelry is Hiring!
Fail Jewelry is seeking a full-time Sales & Marketing Manager to join their team at their flagship retail store in East Austin, fail COLLECTIVE.
The position will include manning the retail store 3-4 days a week, and working directly with Christine Fail, the owner, on sales and marketing related projects in the fail Studio. Both are located in East Austin.
Retail store duties include;
- Interacting with customers for retail sales
- Facilitating custom orders, repairs and special orders
- Visual merchandising
- Inventory buying support
- Maintaining accurate inventory count & levels
Additional sales and marketing duties will cross over into other facets of our business, including but not limited to:
- Social media management
- Wholesale account management
- Collaborative marketing initiatives including events, photo shoots, and collateral
- Market research
- PR outreach
The right candidate must have:
- 2+ years of retail or wholesale sales experience
- Excitement about interacting with shoppers on a daily basis in a beautifully designed space stocked with quality small batch good from Austin and beyond.
- A positive attitude and outgoing demeanor
- Attention to detail & an eye for design
- A strong connection to the modern maker movement
- A finger on the pulse of fashion and design and up to date with trendsetters across media channels
- An interest in small business management
Major bonus points for:
- Knowledge of jewelry, metals, gemstones, and jewelry techniques
- Experience in fine jewelry or luxury good sales
- Graphic design skills
Click here for more information.