Jamsz Konnection is Looking for A Marketing/ Communications Board Member!
Jamsz Konnections’ mission is to provide support to 501c3 nonprofits that are focused on
health and fitness by coordinating events for a cause on their behalf through collaboration
and partnership. Jamsz Konnections’ vision is that nonprofits will effectively serve for the greater good and build stronger communities.
Jamsz Konnections is currently seeking a Marketing/Communications to join its Board of Directors. This is an unpaid position. The full scope of responsibilities will be determined
based on the experience of the applicant, but will likely include:
- Manage marketing strategy
- Manage communication strategy
- Manage public and media relations; maintain consistent presence on print/online
- community calendars
- Establish and manage PR plan and calendar
- Complete all other assignments as required by the Executive Director and/or Board.
- Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- One to three years in a related field or role
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Charismatic leader who will build and oversee the development and execution of key
- marketing elements
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications
- Extreme attention to detail
- Board meetings (one every monthly)
- Outside time needed to accomplish duties (5-10 hours/month depending on
Term: A minimum of 2-year term.
To apply, please send a resume and statement of interest to Board President, Bobbie
Click here for more information.