Party at the Moontower Event Rentals is looking for a Summer Graphic Design Intern
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and organized Graphic Design/Business Intern.
Party at the Moontower is a design-forward event rentals company. Our rental inventory focuses on Austin modern furniture — eclectic, fun, and memorable! We service all events such as corporate parties, conferences, weddings and any other gathering where they want an elevated experience for their guests. We’ve worked with companies like Create + Cultivate, SXSW, Bunkhouse, and Bossbabes! While many of the tasks will be graphic design related, a good candidate would be someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, since you'll be assisting in all aspects of the business. This is a hands-on internship + we love to have fun, but we take our work seriously! The average time commitment for this position is 10-15 hours per week with flexible hours.
You will be doing things like:
- Creation of artwork for various marketing materials, from ads to newsletters to promo materials
- Photo editing and organization
- Learning how a small business functions, from operations to sales (help with admin tasks)
- Assisting with photoshoots
- Occasionally helping at our warehouse—from pulling orders to helping cleaning the space. Can’t be afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- Be a college student and/or seeking college credit
- Graphic design background—> must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, knowledge of typography
- General digital savvy-mess—social media, online software like google drive, etc.
- Ready to learn and roll with the fast-paced nature of the event business
- Bonus: Genuine interest in the events and/or interior design industry
Tell us why you’re a good fit + send your resume here.