#BBATX COMMUNITY NEWSLETTER
Every Friday, we send out a community newsletter featuring events, job opportunities and news items from women and non-binary folks in our community. It’s free to submit and free to subscribe, whether you’ve made it out to a production of ours or not. Sign up and learn how to submit below.
To have events and information featured on the community news page, you must comply with the following guidelines:
In order to post on our community news page, you must have attended at least three #bossbabesATX events and/or become an approved #bbatx community partner. You can inquire about becoming a community partner by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
First, there must be a call to action. We only publish posts that require participation from other members in the community. For example, are you starting your own business? Are you hosting an event? Are you looking for clients? Are you looking for employees? If your answer to any one of these questions is yes, you likely qualify to publish a post on our Community News platform.
We prioritize the voices of women and non-binary folks; if you do not identify as either, you are still welcome to submit.
- We allow businesses to introduce themselves to the community once (like, "Hey, I just started a woman-owned ice cream shop! Come hang," or "I'm trying to launch my own social media business. Hit me up if you'd like to chat!"), but we do not allow recurring service/product/business advertisements.
- All submissions should be written in the third person, include an image and an event link or contact information.
- Each individual/business receives one free post to the community per month. This includes events, recurring events, multiple events in a series, etc..
- All submissions are edited and compiled by our Community News Coordinator and we select four events/news items for the newsletter. Placement in the newsletter cannot be purchased and these features are left to our coordinator's discretion; we reserve the right to refuse a posting if it does not comply with our guidelines or values as an organization.
- The weekly email to our audience is a digest of NEW posts each week, so it is very unlikely your post will be promoted via the email twice.
- Event posts are only posted if the event occurs at least one week (seven days) from the date of the submission.
You're now ready to submit!
Questions? Concerns? Please email our News Coordinator at email@example.com to get started.